|Some ghosts from Facebooks past|
February is blogger month on The Moderate Mum. I'm showing some love to all the wonderful writers that have inspired me and hopefully giving back some bloggy love. I've noticed that quite a few people seem to be stuck in a blog rut after Christmas so I'm hoping this post will help to get those blog cogs turning. Creativity can help make any aspect of life shine that bit brighter, so if you don't have a blog these tips might help inspire a more productive workday, more playful parenting or a wonderful weekend adventure.
1. Stroke an animal
2. Take a bath or shower with a cleanser in a new scent
3. Cook without a plan using and use only what's in your cupboards
4. Phone an old friend
5. Write an email to someone you admire and if you're feeling brave send it.
6. Make a playlist of uplifting songs
7. Dance in your kitchen
8. Walk without a destination
9. Ask an older relative about their favourite memory
10. Ask a younger relative about their favourite memory
11. Ask someone you love for their favourite memory of you
12. Watch a film you loved in your childhood
13. Research a subject you've always been interested in
14. Go through your facebook photos from the very beginning
15. Clean out a cupboard
16. Go to a chemist and smell all the perfumes
17. Climb to the top of a big hill
18. Get on a bus going somewhere new
19. Make a vision board from a stack of old magazines
20. Go on hunt for an interesting pebble
21. Build something - a den, a paper plane, a chest of drawers
22. Offer someone help
23. Join a new class
24. Eat breakfast for dinner
Please share your methods for sparking creativity.
On Sunday I'm giving away a fabulous prize for any blogger or vlogger so head back over to win.
If you're looking for great blog prompts join Mission Acceptance for my weekly challenges.